Thermal recording of the ALS ice bucket challenge (source)
It’s all a matter of perspective
- as you may or may not have known, this guy and @ScrewPain were the guys responsible for swatting the creatures. this caused a shit down of schools, leak of personal information and innocent people almost got hurt because of it.
- in this time, i’ve kept an eye on spiky’s twitter and he’s swatted several innocent streamers [he posts proof and gloats about it] and plans to keep doing it. he and pain both think they’re invincible and it needs to stop.
- pain said he’s going to pax and im seriously worried he’ll swat that place too, so i just want to post a warning to everyone.
- i know that he is 100% serious who knows what other youtuber or innocent streamer they’ll do it to next.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE ROOSTERTEETH, SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE CAN BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS.
I will never not reblog this.
SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
So if a teenager is at school for roughly 8 hours, and they are doing homework for 6+ hours, and they need AT LEAST 9 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS, then they may have 0-1 hours for other activities like eating, bathing, exercise, socializing (which is actually incredibly important for emotional, mental, and physical health, as well as the development of skills vital to their future career and having healthy romantic relationships among other things), religious activities, hobbies, extra curriculars, medical care of any kind, chores (also a skill/habit development thing and required by many parents), relaxation, and family time? Not to mention that your parents may or may not pressure you to get a job, or you might need to get one for economic reasons.
I will never not reblog this
"…but teenagers have no reason to be stressed."
Americans LOVE using the term ‘RIGOROUS’ for school now. My dad’s a teacher and every single teacher is told YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE CLASS RIGOROUS.RIG·OR·OUSˈrigərəs/adjective
- extremely thorough, exhaustive, or accurate."the rigorous testing of consumer products"synonyms:strict, severe, stern, stringent, tough, harsh, rigid, relentless, unsparing, inflexible, draconian (which means excessively harsh and severe), intransigent, uncompromising, exacting"the rigorous enforcement of rules"And American parents wonder why children burn out before college and drop out. IT IS TOO MUCH WORK. One teacher told me that she had to constantly give the children in KINDERGARTEN homework. You know what kindergarten was in my MOM’S day?! It was preparing you for first grade. You learned how to walk in a line, how to raise your hand and how to listen to the teacher. THAT’S IT.When parents say that children are ‘lazy’ or that ‘they have nothing to complain about’ or that ‘school is easy just do it’ I think they need to spend a day doing all the homework and ‘rigorous learning’ their children do NOW because THEY had it easier. With each passing year school is getting progressively more difficult.they are setting up children to fail because an uneducated work force can be paid less and therefore they want to keep us stupid so we will do more work for less pay.
my family has told me in the past that school is easy and i’m lazy and that they couldn’t study the things i am because its too hard in the exact same breath
The Great Unanswered Question:
What the hell happens to every country on the planet that isn’t the US in YA dystopias
OH MY GOD THE TAG
WALKMAN ADVENTURES IN THE GALAXY.
So I’ve change Rocket quite a bit cause I wasn’t happy with how he came out.
Also Have a bonus Cosmo:
a kingdom of eye-solation
buying clothes that aren’t black is hard